As the title mentioned, jealousy.
Yeap, jealousy made one ugly and bad. But the evilness which lies deep inside me is itching and stirring. I've been trying so hard to love everyone, I swear!!!! But then there's always someone stands in front of me and shaking their ***** ASS and says "I WILL NEVER LET YOU LOVE ME YOU BAKA"
And all I want to say to those who are standing in front of me is "SORRRYYYYYYYY"
You have all the rights to do what you want to, and you also have the rights to ignore me and do so. So why should I angry wtf hahahaha. Just by thinking it made me laugh. I have love ones, those I love and those love me.
The shopaholic-ness is also stirring!!!!!! Plus this thing is too hard to control man. I'll spend them all when i have spare money. WHY AH WHY KHOR EE NING CAN'T YOU LEFT THEM ALONE?!
And all I have back is echoes wtf hahahha.
Aiya back to the title.
Actually im talking about someone who just keep on showing off orz's new thing!!!!
And to be honest ah I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo envy of orz !!! Orz has got all the things I wanted!!!
So, what do we call that? Coincidential? too much wtf.
But what I've learnt this few weeks is about gratitude. Khoreening you already have alot of things people wanted!! Plus the orz's things aren't paid by orz-self one right?! The Orz won't have the manzugan one hahahha! Think about it!
So,me are joining the compatitioooooooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
To win the camera heeeeheee.
Yes the thing me mentioned before is a camera!
SenQ is giving out free camera(s) !!
Only 2 of them though ;D Sony NX1000 and the other one is me dont know.
YAYAYAYA PROFESSIONAL CAMERA
YAYAYAYA FOR FREE
YAYAYAYA ME ARE WINNING IT
Me gusta :3
No comments:
Post a Comment