Sunday, 2 September 2012

anger and angel

This is so frustrating. -___- It's 8.25p.m. of 2/9/2012, which is Sunday. This is the last day of me working at 18C. AND I THOUGHT IT'D BE A HAPPY DAY LOL. Maybe my thoughts were too negative at the beginning of the day. :'( I'll count out every tiny weeny things that made me frustrating which is really frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, which is yesterday, I had a great morning and noon. LIKE SUPER DUPER NICE ONE AH.
When the evening came...............Everything changed hhahahahaha!! 18C has the most annoying flies there I think, and super duper disgusting one. Keep on giving birth to their little baby flies, YUCK YUCK YUCK SUPER YUCK =____= Yea probably i shouldn't talk about this problem online right? Later people lost confident to us ah hahahaha. Anyway a customer drank a FLY in his drink, I was like....................... yah so heavenly .__. I was feeling really scare already, then my boss still asked me to take the drink from the customer............ That was the best thing I've ever achived in my life fml. Then the customer is so funny, yea funny -___-. He still wanted to give me the fly he had spat out....... oh my gee I'm still trembling just by thinking.... But the fly is on the tissue la, I think he wasn't purposely on giving the fly to me one lah. 'cus the tissue is wet, then sticked on his cup, which he was going to give me. Then my hand stopped in the air instead taking the cup lol -___-, "呃先生 那个苍蝇可以不要给我吗?" Exactly like that wtf. Then he immediately took it off, he is a really nice person leh, never complain also! He was just REALLY shocked. OF COURSE LAH, who'd figured out the fly would ever fall into his drink, somemore with cover on. :x Oops, I think I slipped a little behind-the-scene ahahahaha. Yah the thing is, my colleagues didn't believe that I actually scared of flies..............Then they were like, 哇那个苍蝇blablablablablabla, decribing the fxxking details to me. I want to shout really loud and punch them in the face, probably a few vulgars out, but then me iz too cultured fml. I just went to the storeroom and phoned ruili...... She is probably the only one who understands why am I scared of flies and TRULY believes fml. -___- I already gave up on people believing it. Then ah I wanted to cry already when they're telling me the details or whatever shit, so I cried when I heard ruili's voice.............. I can't control my fear what fml. -___-
Yah so this is the frustrating thing which happened on Saturday.

TODAY, It was a beautiful morning too. YAH THIS TIME ONLY MORNING NO MORE NOON. I'm actually very timid one, so nerd hor? No lah I'm scared of lizards, flies, and whatever insects that flies, dotties scars, dotties of mold things, really scary games, heights, so many more lah, so last one, PEOPLE SCARING ME. THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING ONE AH. I can't stop myself from screaming if someone popped out from behind and suddenly shouts or touch me. This is MY  taboo alright? Okay, it goes like this. 'cus when people scares me, I will scream one. Then after screaming, I start to think the fucking reasons that he/she scares me. Then I start to get angry, REALLY ANGRY. SUPER FRUSTRATING ONE. You see ah, you are shocked already then he/she laughing you aside. Yea seriously I felt ashamed, and I want to speak for myself. Yah then he/she talks cock. :@ I was working you see, if it's normally at school ah, I could just walk reaaaaaaaaally fast away from the person who scared me or throwing tantrum at ruili lol -__- . BUT I WAS WORKING, ALL I CAN DO IS, -- NOTHING. YAH NOTHING EXACTLY. ruili wasn't there for me, I couldn't walk away, AND I can't throw anything REAALLY hard to the floor or anything that can make me feel even :@ !!!!!!!
First, I asked the him who scared me to stop laughing, with my really blackened face. Yah the next step should be talking cock, yah and so he did. "Why so many times already you still can't get used to it?!?!?! Everytime got shocked one so funny ahahahahah"
WITH
A
REALLY
SCUMBAG
FACE.
AHHHHHH I wanna die............ -_____-
I started getting angry, and the main problem wasn't that. THE HIM WHO SCARED ME ACTUALLY GOT ANGRY BEFORE ME THROWING TANTRUM AT HIM LEH. WHY THE HELL IS THAT HAPPENENING!!!!!

I shall just stop here, 'cus I've started to gain anger just by typing it out wtf. Ok one more really summaried thing..... : -
* LE WILD SISTER APPEARS*
GEDDIT ALREADY?!
Yah I shall stop, and get some inner peace. Think positive!! Must must must think positively!!!
See Bella, you already stopped working at there already! That is a good thing right?? :D You won't have to see them or tolerate their super weird characters already! YAY :D
Just by thinking that also made me happy hehehehehe! I shall be clean and clear from them from now on, except shuling. YA SHE IS ALWAYS THE REASON WHY I STAYED HAPPY MOOD IN 18C ^____^

有时候什么都想说,却忘了别人不想听
Signingoff, 
Bellariel X

No comments:

Post a Comment