Sunday, 23 September 2012

The scary momento.

The scary momento when you heard that the exam has been changed earlier. T_______T
What am I going to do wuahhhhhhhhhhh. :'<
-Skips-

Today is the annual dinner!!!! Super fun one. XD I love the feeling when everyone are squeezing together to take photos. ^___^ Thankiew Nicholas for lending me his super long and heavy :S camera!!! :D
He is even willing to let me snap my own picture hahahaha! I tell you ah the camera is super heavy one, Nikon it is! But kinda blur leh, maybe I'm not pro that's why the picture I took ah are always blurred or zoomed-in hahahaha.
Austen is so into taking MY picture hahahaha! No lah I forced him into :> Since the Canon camera which he is holding is way more better XD Much clearer and super nice lightings!!
Aiya anyway this annual dinner looks more like a photographing event. :3

Should I go? No? :( 'cus the exams are coming soon, I couldn't decide. > <
But I guess exams are not the excuse to be excuse right? :( Ah this is causing me headache, I shall forget this one. OH and today I'm a super lucky gal! :D I was thinking what should I do if I have to go to tuition and then straight to the dinner, 'cus wearing dress to the tuition seems catchy, though I had wore once heeheeehee. Then!!! I don't have to go to tuition since Mom agreed to set me freeeeeeeeeeee today. x)
Normally I go to tuition by Xuewern's car, but then she also had something on! Isn't this great?(No.) :D Since I can skip the tuition legally. X)

I shall sleep so that troubles will be gone........... Exams exams, I really want to get good grades. :( I guess I'll have to control myself from switching on the laptop and modem! Hopefully wish that I can do that! And I will do that too ^___^
After the exam I'll go to the Zoo!!!! With my dearling churchies xxoooooo. After that it will be the KL trip with ma dearies! The first time without Wetwet, :< No I'd be happy buahahahahah.
Alright, frequency changed. ^___^ Goodnights!

XXOOOOOOO Bella yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment