It was the Moon Cake Festival yesterday and I had sooooooo much fun!!! My schoolmate suggested that all of us should hold more gatherings as we're going to graduate very soon. :( it's just so sad whenever I think of that...
Aaand so, all of us decided to hang around during the festival~ Lanterns, candles and stuff. It was so much fun :D
Without poop and pee! XD
Us with our lanterns.
It was so dark and pictures turn out blurry but better than what I've expected!
Without poop and pee again
And then poop, pee and I went for the second round after the rest of my schoolmates went home. Poop wanted to play some very exciting board game, so we went to this cafe! Three of us got really crazy and phoned our long lost primary school friends to ask them out. And it was 11.30PM when we called them hahaha! Then, poop and I slept over at pee's house! Three of us were so tired so we slept after bathing.
I CUT MIE HAIR HELLO
And my friends kept on calling me Teacher Ooi, the teacher teaching in our school. T.T and I don't feel thrilled.
Oh and my sister was kind enough to lend me her iPad, though she lost her iPhone last week. She left it at the toilet and of course it's gone. ;(
THEY WENT TO SG THEMSELVES, WITHOUT ME. T.T ugh but at least I had fun too, so meh. They're coming back tomorrow night and I am pretty excited. Cos they told me they bought me presents *-* what could it beeeeee??? XP
Till then! :D













No comments:
Post a Comment