Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Grow up.

All of them told me the same thing, it's part of growing up... but I don't want to grow up..... :'(
Can I just remain being at this trouble-free age and never grow up???
It's really sad to leave people you have gotten familiar with and everything, and most importantly, my family! ;(
to be honest, I had never thought that I would be THIS sad when i'm deciding to go work at JB.
It was never a worry for me.
But then when im really going there, leaving all my stuffs here, it feels so bad, and it feels like im separated from them. From all my favorite people....
But deep down in my heart, i know, i know they will miss me, they will remember me, but at this moment, my heart aches so much, it is sucha pain when i realized i would miss all the happy moments together with them :'(
But, if this is your will, to let me grow up, both mentally and spiritually, father let it be... :')
Jiayou! It'll always get better AND better!!

I really love you guys soooo much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment