NO i'm not addicted, mind you.
I JUS REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!! AND I WATCHED IT CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 11AM =.=
ok that sounds a little bit addicted.
I didn't go to work today, stomach was aching so much that i had to curl t.t but i had a great breakfast SO I DECIDED TO FORGIVE MY STOMACH.
wait what day is it today ok thursday, or friday. LOL idk i'm in the middle of night rn, and i have to go to work tmr my boss misses me NAH AHHAHAHA JK
or not
LOL
ok i love the heirs :> I LOVE EVERY CHARACTERS INSIDE SO COOL SO COOL
THEY FULFILLED MY FANTASEAAAAAAAAAAAAA, so ebi
Everything is going smoothly! :D I have a job (even though I skipped, today) and i'm going to dye ma hairrrrrr YES and i'm going to jb!!! i think, and i'm going to ESP HURRAY HURRAY HIP HIP HURRAY ok i'm not that excited actually but hmc made me this excited =.= ugh she actually know how to swim alr so frustrated T.T how could she...
YA I'M TALKIN ABOUT U HAHAHA
ok one las wish
i wanna watch frozen :(
and catching fire....
oh and i wanna eat pizza, so harddddddddddddd
I WAN TO EAT EVERYTHING ERMAGURD
ok i sleep liao goodnight! :>
No comments:
Post a Comment