Wednesday, 19 February 2014

It's always easier said than done. No matter how mad I could be at the moment, I can easily ease of my anger by a blink of an eye.
And idk if that's a good thing or not.
All the things they've taught me are too surreal, they are too good to be true. It usually did not consider the problems you might face in reality, ITS REALLY EASIER SAID THAN DONE. No matter how hard i try (maybe not that hard as I portrayed) I always lose to anger and disappointment.
Found out that I'm going backwards, back to the old me. The one who is always so impulsive and full of rage
Who can easily confront people (good or bad) with their flaws aiya and all the bads lah. And it scares me... I don't want to go back to the old me. :(

Stay pure, but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment