Saturday, 1 March 2014

Xiao xiao niao

Wao, time really does fly. I didnt know that it's been two months since I came to work in JB. It was so difficult in the beginning. People left, stuffs happened. But I stood strong.
And now when I look back, it seems like it's just yesterday, like no joke.
I looked into the previous entries of mine, I must say that it's been a dramatic chapter of my life. My life is still ongoing, unpredictable, it's still changing, leading to an unknown destination, but I know it's something worth waiting for! :D
I don't know what would happen next. I will just sit, wait and then see.
Stranger might become your best friend, and your best friend might end up a stranger to you.
It's unpredictable, I must emphasise.....

Argh I thought I said not to reply his comment BUT I ACCIDENTALLY DID ARGH SOB T.T
Goodnight! X

No comments:

Post a Comment