Friday, 4 April 2014

Itchy skin

Ok so as the title has stated, I have itchy skin, alright i'm just repeating some stupid facts that I had just stated lol.
I don't even know why am i doing this, i just thought i ought to.
I just realised i need to prepare a lot, for the scholarship interview, and i'm having A LOT of thoughts on my mind right now, and it's overloading...
i think it is again the midnight factor hehe, the factor that causes everyone to be more sensitive and emotional than ever. it's eating me from the inside
so,
argh
i don't even know how to say this, bcos it's so shameful, i don't know how others might have felt about it, but for me, it's just endless shame zzzz
why would i even think about it? the differences are just too many to be counted, i don't know zzzzzz
i'm just thinking too freaking much again, it hasn't even happened yet, and here i am, worrying over nothing lmao.
like ji ren worried that the sky would fall apart
and i'm the ji ren , gosh.

oh and i really want to improve my english skills! them verbal skills, i just don't have chance to freaking speak english lol, they'll say you're acting all banana-ish, where else i'm just trying to improve my freaking language skills.

i've been so happy lately, that i've forgot how this shit felt.
i love you guys!!!! muacks!
I love You more, more than anyone else :) I can't wait to see you this weekend!

argh there goes my RM15 sunscreen lotion... punishment for being cheapskate??? hehehe
I want to talk to every single person that i have once befriended, where are you guys? how are you guys? I'm fine!!! and i miss every single one of you :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO HUI <3 affected="" all="" always="" and="" at="" be="" being="" for="" forever="" genuine="" haha="" has="" heart-robot="" i="" idk="" it="" lah="" ll="" love="" me="" mind="" my="" no="" on="" organised="" p="" person="" so="" somehow="" thank="" that="" the="" think="" who="" you="">And this Saturday will be Leewei's daughter's full month! I'm still thinking whether if I should go :/
my presence might bring a lot of unnecessary problems, but then she's asked me to go, what should i do o_o
tell me hor will you?

Goodnight! supposed to sleep early tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment