Monday, 21 April 2014

在这里做工很开心 一直被称赞lol 真的还蛮天真的 只要被称赞就会一直很开心 是好事吗哈哈 可是至少工作是开心的! (mostly)
在这里做工一直被叫美女 天使 一直被讨脸书讨号码 说真的很boost我的自信心 我知道这个很vain可是真的让我感觉很良好 可能从这个方面得到自信是错的 可是就让我这样一次吧哈哈 很好啊大家对我 很感动很感谢认识到他们
今天是easter 其实一直在想要不要去教堂 刚好是sunday 所以有service 就一直在想到底要不要去 礼拜天店里很忙 不想丢下他们lol 一方面是很懒惰交代 很懒惰解释 所以就这样了哈哈哈
可是到最后很临时的决定要去 所以就赶快通知了他们 爸爸居然很好的说可以 没有很直接讲可以啦 可是是不反对的那种 所以他来店里载我 载丽文永胜回家 在我回家冲凉然后再载我去教堂 超好的 很感谢他 下车之前也有express我的感激 希望他知道他这个小小的gesture可以让我多开心哈哈 对他来说应该是很大的gesture了哈哈 谢谢God answer我的prayer 让爸爸接受今天我要去教堂的事实 非常感谢你让我今天决定去church 心里那面隐形的墙似乎就这样轻易的 被你轻轻的吹倒 because with you, everything impossibles became possible, and I simply love it.
I love you with my heart, and I pray that you'll continue guiding me on and telling me what's correct and what's not. I thank you for that! I'm eternally grateful. Today pastor told us because if your death, we are not the prisoners of sin anymore, we are freed from the jail of sins, so whatever sins we've committed, we are saved by you, all we need to do is acknowledge your existence. You, my Lord, has given me faith, that no one is capable of doing, you give me strength when I feel weak, ask me to wait patiently and everything else.
I pray that you'll bless me with a bigger heart, so I can accept the others more easily and be a bigger person like you were. 我要做跟你一样的好人 要跟你一样做好人
真的很喜欢你 很想一直和你在一起 一直很靠近对方 真的很好 我爱你 🙆💑

No comments:

Post a Comment