Father I think I need to be constantly reminded on how blessed I am, I am a really forgetful girl, and I tend to forget how truly blessed I am. :') father it is your will that I would read through the inspiring entries today, and it really made me think. You may hate the subjects and stuff, you could still score well if you worked hard. Father I'm so in the mood to study leh, but there are still days before the school starts.
Father I also pray for all my dear friends, who are currently facing any academic problems, father I pray that you'll help them to get through every difficult stages of their studies just like how you would help me. :D father I pray for the boy who lost his father, that he'll get through the storm as soon as possible. I cannot imagine how sad he would get. I pray for his future, and that he would know about your presence in his life.
Father I thank you for the great companion, father you know me from the inside and out, so you sent me someone who is so patient and helpful, so we could stay together without any quarrels!
In all I do, I honor you. Father I want to honor you with my actions, not just my words. Father I pray that you'll tell me what I should do and protect me from all the temptations I will be facing. I believe the amount of temptations I will face is just, infinite? Lol
And listening to the hill songs just calm my mind so much. Father I pray for my dear friend Valerie, who's currently facing quite a number of troubles, father I pray for her that she would realize that you're always there for her, even when she feels lonely, that you're always with her. Your presence is heaven to me!!
Father I pray that everything will go smoothly tomorrow! Ohhh Jesus oh Jesus , your presence is heaven to me. Father I will practice your existence :) you're always there for me, I know... ❤️😁
Thank you for being around with me no matter what happened
Father I also pray for my parents, that they are always protected from the harmful diseases, and you would heal any uncomfortableness with your mighty hand. I thank you for everything.
Father I pray for Tricia, that you'll guide her out from the uncertainty she's currently facing, and you'll show her the path that you want her to go. Make it be your will father!
In all I pray, I thank you and I'm eternally grateful ❤️ I love you so much! Goodnight and Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment