Okay long story short!!!
Our housemates came back this afternoon, so we have the internet access now 😁 even though it's kind of slow when six of us are using it...
ANYWAY
Tomorrow or maybe today lol since it's 55minutes past twelve. Is the first day of my school! Decided for a change lol and since when did it ever take place hahaha! I'll make this my last day of freedom, hopefully...
And I'm kinda excited!!! Can't wait to know new friends, but I have some worries leh, what if I left shushan out? Or maybe the opposite, what if she left me out? I think it's kind of a problem since like if we already have each other out there, it might be difficult for us to join others, like the other groups, or not? Don't know leh, I just have this thought hehehe~
What if they don't like me and don't want to know me TT I've been lacking confidence lol.... Believe it or not... :p
Going to pick them back!!!!
Okay I don't know what to bring to class tomorrow so I brought my Typo notebook, as in qtpie notebook. Tomorrow's lunch would be so cheap!!!
Have to wake up at like 7??? And it's already 1 am, close lah two minutes more haha
Okay goodnight!!!
God bless me :D hopefully I can fit in there like the lock and key theory LOL SEE THAT?!?! I TOOK BIOLOGY LMAO HAHAHA
Cya
No comments:
Post a Comment