Monday, 23 June 2014

Economic Assignment

Hi it's me again there'll be no one else of course this is my blog lol hahahaha

by the way i have something super awesome to tell!! A boy that I've met on maple story, actually goes to the same university I go!!!!!! it's so cool lol, he told me that he saw me in UTAR's library and i was like noooooo way you're lying!! but then he said he saw me at Block C's cafeteria as well, and i was thinking woah he knows the blocks' names ah then should be real leh. And then he said that i'm always with a girl, no doubt it's shushan and yea it's actually really me!!!!

what are the chances people you meet online goes to the same school as you?!?!?

ok by the way i want to say that i've completed my economy assignment!!!!!! piak piak piak!!! rounds of applause please!!! but i'm only responsible for 2 pages though........ BUT STILL HAHAHA

and the English's assignment which is the radioplay, it concerns me.... there is one member of our group, she has a different view from us. she wants to make everything easy and simple and just finish the radioplay like that....
but the rest of us wanted to perform well! it stands for 35 marks in our total final mark, and i wouldn't risk it to get like 20??? I want to get full mark!!! And i know i can if i finish the script well and make sounds effects and everything! I can do it! :( but she's saying that she has a lot of assignments to do and she's scared that she won't have enough time to do so. BUT NO I WANT TO MAKE THE RADIOPLAY FABULOUS :(

we'll see how it goes :(
going to bath??? going to revise my maths. having test on Wednesday!! God bless me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment