Friday, 20 June 2014

Puppet

It was like a string that's pulling on my heart, and I was a puppet. Whatever he did, said, were pulling the strings on my heart. I took a pair of scissors, tried to cut the strings, the moment the blade touched the strings, the moment before I decides to cut them, he talked. And scissors melted and became butterflies. And I was again a puppet. Dancing up and down, left and right, with the weight of his words. 



Nah uh hahahaha!!!! Good morning. 

What if he's as shallow as any other boy I've met? What if it's this ugly skin that's attracting him? What would happen if this was not my skin? What would he think when he knows I'm not a perfection? 

Why am I thinking all these stupid things like wtf I just wanted to sleep and I COULD NOT BCOS I GOT INSOMNIA BCOS I SLEPT IN THE FREAKING EVENING!!?!??!?

And good luck Valerie Chang :D I didn't know that spontaneous quote inspired you hahahahaha, it was so stupid 😂

And good luck Tricia!!! This is very frustrating and probably annoying since everyone would've said the same thing but, leave it to God and if this is the right path for you, it will be. Ah but the waiting sucks, the add-on that comes along with the blessing! 

Ok it's 7 minutes to 10 and I have class in 11, it sucks when you could have maybe 12 hours of sleep since it's 11pm class but you had insomnia and only had 4 hours of sleep grrrrrrrrr

I'm so long winded. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment