Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Taobao

HI TAOBAO IS FINALLY HERE XD
Soo excited that we were supposed to sleep over at my friend's house but instead we came home just to check our parcel out DD


SO THEY CAME XD
Shark was not as big as I thought it would be but still, it's big??? I guess. 
Quite a disappointment as I thought it'd be a human-sized shark but yea it's a kid-sized shark still human hahaha anyway!! Thank you so much yongsheng!!! Even though you're never going to read this hahaha 
Thank you for being so nice to me even though I was a jerk to you and takes forever to reply you T T thanks a lot.....

OOOH AND DID YOU NOTICE MY PHONE COVER HEHEHEHE SO CUTE SO CUTE I LIEK


So this jacket I bought came along and it was shitty at first, and I was so disappointed  T T it looked like some oversized cloth when it was supposed to be an oversized jacket sob, but after these pair (my) of magic hands ironing it, it became really nice hahaha 
Luckily I didn't throw it away impulsively when I saw it ;p

It was literally a piece of green cloth lol like thrash like that you know not!!!! So disappointed but luckily I had faith!!!! Hahahaha so misused but whatever

And of course it turned into a fashion show hahaa both shushan and I started planning on what to wear on next Friday!!! YA NEXT FRIDAY WE ARE GOING BACK TO PONTIAN YAY T T T T T SO HEPI I CRAI


Dis me try to mek u no iz obersaiz


Dis pig tryna mek u tink she not pig 

Idk why i started typing like that hahahaha so mysterious 😂😂😂

My phone cover is too big and it's disturbing me to type sob but it's too cute to be removed plus I threw away my old transparent one which turned into a greenish yellow color which is seriously gross hahaha and shushan kept asking me to throw it away so I did 
Woah that was a long sentence wasn't it 

I'm cool

I'm awesome

They said I need to believe in myself so I build self esteem you know not hahahaha 


I looked so demure I cannot belib

Or am I the only who thinks so hahaha

Okay goodnight I guess tomorrow is holiday weeeee but need to go and do script lah sien so sien ugh and Wednesday and Thursday got tests wtf and I'm here living like tests don't exist in this world gosh I'm so hopeless 

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Wait no gosh

Believe in my God!!!!
And a little bit of myself hehehe


Love you guys lots and can't wait to see you all T T T T  






No comments:

Post a Comment