Yea as the title wrote, I'm supposed to be here to make a to-do list of mine which I might never accomplish.... BUT NO I MUST HAVE FAITH LOL
I used might which means there's another chance that I would actually accomplish all of the tasks in my list hehehe.
So today is Tuesday, which is a public holiday for us, thus I have no school nyeeheheheh and tomorrow will be a holiday for me too LOL since I would be skipping my Economic class tomorrow WHICH takes me to my next point, I'll have a day, or half? to try to accomplish those tasks in my list :D 4PM got class then 6.30 got test omg okay let's just go to the list now
TO-DO LIST (AS IF IT'S NOT YET OBVIOUS)
1. Study Economics as I'm going to have test on Thursday fml...
2. Wait this should be the first thing, revise my maths!!! Having test tomorrow T.T
3. Um, Economic Assignment needs some alter :/
4. Accounting Assignment!!!
5. Try to finish the English tutorial! And figure out all the grammar mysteries.
Alright I guess that's all for now, too many tasks at once makes it even more impossible for me to accomplish all of them HAHA
So!!! :D
Hehehe goodnight and have fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment