Truth be told, I'm having a math test tomorrow, and i'm half way till complete for the revision. Tomorrow's test is about matrices and differentiation. I've finished and did my fair share of revision on that, and there's that. DIFFERENTIATION OH MY GOSH.
THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!!!! Sorry I hurt you, Differentiation, but you're just so complicated sob. The examples teachers give us are always so much simpler than our tutorial questions omg, so it happens all the time, whenever you're studying that is.
DIFFERENTIATION.
Then on Thursday, I'm going to have a test for Accounts. Oh gosh, I'm so far away from accounts hahahaha!! I've only finished about like 3 chapters? Most of them are concepts and I don't even know if they'll come out in the exam. Oh they will cos my lecturer said so, maybe a little part of it? And they kept telling me how accounting must do a lot of exercises one. BUT HERE I AM!!!!!
T.T.T.T.T.T
I'm a sinner
MAMA I MISS YOU
And my maxis line hor i'm always so troubled by this!!! My line's plan is supposed to be RM100 a month and just that, but what's tricky is, the RM100 doesn't include SMSes to other locators. Like celcom, digi and the others. But I have tons of time to call others, so i always use call. I have like, 1000 minutes for Maxis to Maxis? And my dad said last month I used RM180 WTF LIKE HOW ON EARTH????
The last time I called Maxis' customer service center, the lady told me that if reached 80% of my quota, I'll receive a warning text. BUT NO, I NEVER RECEIVE THEM ALSO WHICH MEANS NOT EVEN REACH 80% THEN I ALREADY EXCEED RM 80 LE WALAO?????
And the only explanation is the SMSes to other locators le lor!!!! BUT WHERE GOT SO KUA ZHANG RM80 ZZZZZZZZZZ WHAT
Haiz felt so guilty because I exceeded so much. -_- And my mom asked me not to call her anymore LOL but she wouldn't listen it's not the call it's the messages lah mama. hahaha
tomorrow I call the center again! God help me :O
No comments:
Post a Comment