Sunday, 10 August 2014

Thankful

My dear father in heaven, 
I can't be any grateful, to be honest, I never could be any grateful to you :'D thank you for sending angels to be by my side and I AM SO TOUCHED

Father I'm sure you sent him to me my dear lord, and the message he sent me means so so so much to me. Is this your answer to me? Father I can't wait to rush into your hands again! I want to stay under your huge shelter and listen to your words. It's like you can read my mind!!! But indeed you can :D I can't wait for tomorrow. That I can once hear again, to your words. Oh my lovely father and my beautiful savior!!!

From Joshua:
Hey Ee Ning ... hope you enjoy your college life there ... hey have u found a church there ... If not better get one that you are comfortable with ... The most important thing is u are able to serve and learn more thing in that church.... and join CF of your college , it will be a place for u to charging up and continue to fight in your journey ... be a salt and light to ppl seround you ... hey guess what , you are quite a cheerful girl, will definitely bring blessings to other ... so use your gift to bless ppl lah ok... so once you come back , you are always welcome ask to serve for our Yf ... of course need any prayer can send to us so that we can pray for u .... you know our Yf always has this culture , we received and give ... means we learn something out there and we give or serve in the order to make out yf better ... so yup I'm just dropping by to send u a message about the culture of the Youths of JGPCYF ... The only reason that I telling you our youths culture is because you are part of us ....so jia you on your study and God bless 😊

Yes! We receive and give :D I want to learn to let go of all those negative emotions and those ugly hatred! I want to be His little lamb, who obeys him and him only :'D

I love you so much, I'm so so so blessed.  I'm eternally yours!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment