I know that I am a serious sinner and i have no intention of denying it.
I simply just am and I do not have any excuses for this.
Father, how to stay pure and authentic in the midst of all the temptations?
Father I judge people way too much and I pretty much condemn them according to my own scales, and it scares me, Father.
My mind is like a wandering ghost, it can drift to far far away while i was staring into the blank. And when i came back to reality, i cant stop but in awe of how evil i am.
So who am i to condemn? Who am i to judge? After all, we're all going to face the judgement day, in front of you, judged by you.
So who am i to say that she is wrong?
Father i just want to focus on my own flaws and mend them.
Father i pray for the determination for me to change everything i dislike about myself, so that i can again return to your side and be the good girl of yours.
Father, i really want to control my tomgue and stop speaking evil with the same tongue that praises you.
I am fully aware that how disgusting it is when i speak of evil with the same tongue that praises you. It simply is just hypocrital and dirty. Father i pray that i will realize my own mistakes and flaws before judging anyone. They say that you can improve yourself when you look at another. Father i pray, that i will be able to condemn and judge myself and realis that i am actually no different from the people i condemn, i am a sinner myself, and the sins are simply defined by you and not by a weak human like me.
Father i pray that shushan's appeal will succeed and she will realize that the only solution to every problem is you. Father with that case, she might actually start to know you and recognize you. Father i pray for that sincerely.
Father i also pray that i will be able to have more faith in you, and put you in the first place over anything.
Father i pray that you will again guide me on the right path and do things in your name, all for your glory.
Father, i am so grateful that you are always here with me, no matter what happened. Thank you for the results, thank you for my parents, thank you for my friends, thank you for the guidance.
I pray that my family's health and that they will know that you are the only God and start to accept Christ.
Father i pray for all my loved ones to be at ease and get to know you too.
Love your neighbors.
It's so difficult and so easy at the same time.
And i pray that i will be able to love my neighbors as much as i love myself, and accept others for who they are instead of condemning them.
Father, please help me in every way because only you can help me with impossible things like these.
In Jesus' mighty name,
I sincerely ask and pray, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment