Trying so hard to remind myself that I'm no different from the others, I am a sinner as well, so who am I to condemn?
But it's always easier said than done, you can call this excuse or whatever, but whenever you're out there, tryin to know new people, gossip always pop into our chats and undeniably, liven things up. Probably because 我的道不够深 so i thought that gossip actually DOES liven things up, but that is one of the main reason that gossip has been playing a huge part in my life.
I rant. I complain. I feel jealous. I feel hate. I feel unfair. I feel upset.
I dont even know what this post is anymore, i never did.
What am i doing in my life?
What is the purpose of my life?
My mind keeps screaming, GOD!!! GOD JESUS IS YOUR LIFE!
And I've been trying to ignore it.
But it seems like I can't
I dont care how many times i had failed, I'll probably just stand back up, and fight again, it's not like i want to, it's more loke i need to, and deep down i know, that this is the correct thing.
Dem feels right in the morning.
Good morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment