Dear lord, I've experienced the highest desire to study in maybe like five years? There are so so many temptations which are distracting me from studying. But I prayed, and so here I am! I've been studying for like consecutively three or four days? Maybe it seems like nothing to you guys, but it's a big step to me! I've always studied at the last minute, literally. But I've started to study days earlier now because of the power I gain from you my dear father! No one can ever inspire me so much to study except for you. You know what's the best for me and worked that in me.
Dear lord, I pray that all my friends, whether I know them or not, that they will do their best in the tests, father I also pray that you'll bless me with the so everly wondered wisdom (idk if there is such phrase but let me) and do well I'm my papers! I'll hand everything unto your loving hands!
I pray in the almighty Jesus' name, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment