Hi, I'm probably changing my blog, because this blog's layout cannot be edited lah ugh so frustrating. I think its broken ahahaha, reminds me of that cat video I saw.
I have sooooo many impulsive stuffs that I really want to do:-
1. A CAT. I WANT A CAT. DOES THAT SOUND INSANE??? IS THAT POSSIBLE T.T
2. Going to start and be a Taobao agent??? For people in my school lah, which is quite a lot?
3. Boxing. Yea, boxing. Not wrap stuffs in a box that kind of boxing. IT'S BOXING
Heard that it brings a lot of health benefits through the whole boxing workout routine, so I really would like to try that out! Not until go for competition that kind lah but I just wanna try boxing!
4. CUT & CURL MY HAIR. IKR HAHAHA cutting my hair sounds insane, because I once swore that I'd never go back to short hair (you guys would know why AHAHA). but the length I want is not the one I once had lah, it's just abit longer than the usual shoulder length. :>
And all of the stuffs above need money to be accomplished.
And all of the stuffs above never included the crucial task I seriously need to do now. Study.
I NEED TO FREAKING STUDY LAH I HAVE ANOTHER TEST TOMORROW AND I HAD NEVER TOUCHED THE NOTES BEFORE. Okay lah touched before but no idea what the subject is telling, seriously.
I'M PROCASTINATING SO MUCH T.T
I found my new women crushes.
To be able to fall in love so easily is a blessing~~ hahahha excuses!
Okay I go do the layout of my new blog first hahaha, when everything's confirmed then only I move ok.
I WILL MISS ALL THE STUFFS I LEFT HERE. I think the old blog will still be here lah just that I won't post anything lor, just for the remembrance :p all the childish stuffs that used to matter so much to me! Time lah time, all the time I've recorded here! :D
It's like keeping a journal, except it's public. :/ Irony.
K BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment