I just read back my previous blog entries and gosh why do i sound like Sec 1-2 sia hahahaha
And the worst thing is i dont even care anymore hahaha
At least I've got a place for me to say anything i want ba, and again, not everything bcoz DER R EYESSSSS
Still deciding if i should make my blog private so till then i can really type anything i want hahahah
Wanted to poke her nostrils one but she was blocking it :( sad
Shushan tmr night going back sia, and i am not. Bcos the bus damn expensive lah, plus i go back also go out yumcha spend money, so i figured i should just stay at Kampar and do as usual lor
Watched Shutter Island just now, a psychological thriller! Acted by leonardo dicarpio, i recently kept watching his movie leh, this is only the second one I've been watching actually hahahaha
But it was nice!!! Inception was even better, damn mind blowing lor!!?!?!?!
Okay and I'm having menstruation and i hao xiang felt pain so scared ;(
Goodnight!
I'm having speaking test on Thursday btw ok tata




No comments:
Post a Comment