事情本来就应该这样发展的啊 现在只是回归原位 :D
哈哈哈虽然有很伤心啦 可是我知道这样才是对的
好苦涩好苦涩 可是就算了吧哈哈哈
哎哟很爱打废话 大家都看得到自己要写的东西感觉好奇怪
不要问我啦如果看到了lol 有点厚脸皮可是还是先讲的好 🙋
I must, I have to, make this awful but right decision. I just know, I just really know that, this is definitely the correct choice, and I will be proud of myself in the future :D
And I wanna return to His hug, to His warm warm hug again.
Daddy will you take me back please? i wanna be that obedient little girl of yours again, I want to feel that the neediness of mine to you. Father I love you sooo much and I repent :'( for everything.
Your never ending love is what I need. I need no stupid and idiotic and typical love that I had been chasing for so long.
As least I woke up from it right? I hope this is not another 回光返照
Lol where i finally realized what is right and then fell right back into the coma again.
Father lead me. Guide me :'(
I need you in my life so so much.
I feel so insecure, I worry about what the others' motives to me, I worry about how people think of me, and those are super tiring :'(
Father what should I do? Please guide me :'(
I love you so much
Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment