Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Long updates

Hi I don't know what happened to the wifi bcos since it's like 3am i doubt there's anyone using the wifi except for me and my data died on me.
But still am i going to blog this lol 

Okay all set, let's go!
That day went to watch movie with fishball
Ok that time i said fishball fetched me with car right, ends up that car is not his (yay i got it right lol) and then he said that if I'm okay with motorcycle
Of course i am okay lah i always sit weekern and jiaseng de motor what
But i was reluctant to go by his motor bcos: 
1. I dont dare to sit on just someone else's motor lah that time weekern one i was also damn cautious and nervous about it and like after they reassured me for the tenth thousands time i finally agreed lol
2. It was raining and doesn't seem like it will stop 

Then i told him, what if the rain won't stop? He said then he'll try to ask his friends to fetch us or what

Ends up that friend who is going to fetch us there joined us (MAJOR YAY) And then i knew him in the interaction day too and it was good it wasn't awkward at all bcos  i think Jason is there for a good cause
Cos if there are just the two of us, he will be so damn initiative and I will surely be stunned as i already was when Jason was alr there.
Ya so i think Jason's presence is just like milo powder on top of a cup of milo ice.

Then during the movie was okay bcos he didnt try anything funny or try to grab my hands or whatever ahahahahah
Just one that he put his wallet in my bag and peeked at my phone's screen lol
Am okay with all that bcos I've met worse ones.
Then ytd, aiya monday, i told him I'm going to return him his hard disk and i forgot he is having his study week alr
And my monday class won't end until it's 6 o'clock 
Soi told him, nevermind lah change it to tuesday lor, then you don't have to wait for me until 6 mah
Then he was like super persistent on waiting for me until 6 o'clock and i was annoyed so i said gah whatever anything you like lol
Then ENDS UP YUAN LAI HE WANTS TO FETCH ME HOME ARGH LOL
He never told me beforehand or whatsoever he prob wanted to 'surprise' me with a drive back home wtf fml 
Then i was super shocked i was like no nid lah for what i can take bus, then he was like insisting it's okay la i fetch u
Then i said OU but it's raining ahaha too bad 
Then he said it'll stop by 6pm dun worry
HOW CAN I NOT WORRY LMAO
Then i finally escaped with the excuse of having dinner with kendra and shushan so he cannot fetch us with his motor right right 
Then he hint hint wanted me to invite him to our dinner also but i act like I didn't get his hints muahahaha and didn't ask him
Ofc duwan la with him will be sb awkward not like he's my bf or what lah right 

Okay end of fishball story
Tomorrow I'm going to watch movie with chris
JUST
THE
TWO
OF
US

And i cannot say no i cannot turn him down bcos he's been super nice to me lah T T
What can i do, i feel so miserable for myself fml wtf
I think ah if my blog is seen by the two guys right they would hate so much aahhahahah so you guys please keep this a secret ok
Cos chris is, quite, lame
We don't have the mutual topic lah except for classes or assignments or finals
Then it's super boring
But he helped me with so so many stuffs and I don't think I'm supposed to turn him down so i said yeah!
And i dont think he'll try anything funny either cos he is chris lol 
And i think he really 很看重 tomorrow night or tonight lol cos he macam want to be very prepared and stuffs and it makes me very stressed out 

全部都是我自找的。,。。
Okay nvm at least i got to watch mocking jay which i really wanted to!!
Ok ok ok everything is ok
Ofc lah luckily i am me lor if i am the others they cannot handle this one i tell you ahahahahah

I'm being super naggish rn bcos I'm kinda sleepy but I'm not sleeping that's why 
Btw that time we played with a team of mmu guys (dota2) 
Then they were super lc at first but they ended up losing!!!! Yay so we were quite happy but we didnt so anything lc or what lah 
Then they asked for a rematch today lmao and claimed they were lagging blablabla
I really hate boys like this leh, lose then lose lah always blame their line one
If he is really lagging then my fault lor
But just now we had another game with them and THEY LOST AGAIN MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
see lah ahahah but they never claimed they are lagging alr

And they are having a third match just now but i didnt join 

Haiz still put their clan logo sumore beh tahan these boys
Ok goodnight finished updating eheheh

Will update tmr de movie night ok lol
Ok ok I know you are not interested but i am interested im recording ok
Oh and btw that time our group presentation our tutor specially pointed out that kendra and i are doing a good job ^_^ so happy hehehehe 

Okay goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment