And i have several troubles to be troubled lol hahaha
Okay firstly the first paper is at 8am but the earliest bus shift we have is at 8am, and it won't reach UTAR until it's around 8.50am. SO I CANNOT TAKE BUS
And i have a few choices ☺️
A. I could go and talk to the tesco guy (but I would've to initiate the chat first so this choice is so hard to make hahahha) and ask him to fetch me to school since he's also having MUET at the same time with me
B. Walk
CAN I NOT??? T.T but if no choice still have to lah, the weather would be cool but I'll have to wake up super early :(
And secondly I haven't started studying lol I'm such a disappointment lol hahahaha
But I'm going to! Soon :p
And thirdly there'll be a lot of events for me to attend, i suppose? Okay lah more than usual lor
Tomorrow i have muet
Sunday i have the dance club interaction day
And monday i have the hogwarts themed christmas dinner LOL it's only the beginning of November and a christmas event is already going to happen lol
And ah i think i should clarify abit even tho people who usually think so don't even read my blog
I still DO study lor, I'm not really a GENIUS becos i still put in effort but just not as much as the others. And i think the marks i get is reasonable??
And when i get really frustrated with a tesst upcoming and i happen to rant to them.
Tons of people just go like aiya you no need study one lah you okay one lah you sure okay de
And at a point, sure i do feel happy and glad and proud lmao no when people say that bcos it makes me feel smart ;) even if I'm not but that's worth arguing
But at some point where I'm really frustrated and i rant and people tend to go like that, and there will be two scenes
1. IM NOT A GENIUS I SUCK IF I DONT READ (duh) SO STOP SAYING I V SMART NO NID TO STUDY
2. Ya lo i v smart one i shut both of my eyes i also can score A+++++ (zhong dian is i still can write with my eyes shut, bu cuo right?)
Lol hahaha but I receive comments like that for like a million times and I'm usually used to it so i just decided not to rant to anybody and starts reading like now?
This is an exception tho hahaha
Ok i go study/procastinating
And this post i never bother to use grammar so don't attack me ya darlings
Oh and ya i used to think that bae means baby or babe
But no.
It actually means 'before anyone else'
MIND BLOWN LOL
CANNOT SIMPLY USE ALR COS I DONT PUT ANYONE BEFORE MYSELF?!?!?
Ok la no my parents lor
Hao bb i go study/procastinate hahahahabb
Oh and we went to kiap dolls
AND WEVE GOT FOUR OF DEM XDXDXDXD SOO ADDICTIVE
How many times did i say bye alr
PAP when i was havin lecture ok
Big nose but i lovvvv :p i think my mouth looks so cute here and u r goin to stare at them ew gross hahahaha ok lah bye for real!


No comments:
Post a Comment