Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Eternally grateful

Hi!!! It's me 
It's currently the midnight of the second day of my finals ehehhee
And tomorrow will be having my third subject!
And if that's cleared, there'll only be one last subject XD SO EGGCITED
And no I wasn't super hardworking but seriously did study and also suitable 'rest' XD 
D2 is my rest ;p

Hehehehe 

WAS SUPER LUCKY LAH
event is already over and I'm just minding my own business playing d2 as usual, and at the end of the game when we won, I GOT THIS SET LEHHHH SO LUCKY AND ONLY ME O OTHERS NEVER GET ANYTHING JUST ME XD XD XD XD 

BUT IDK HOW TO USE TEMPLAR ASSASIN ALSO ABIT WASTE LOR 
but I'll be learning soon XD

Just now the round where i used Ogre i damn pro sia my friends were all shocked ahahhaaj 

Okay few songs more then i go and sleep! 
Currently so so addicted to feliz navidad by WOTE and santa tell me by ariana my babe!!! Hehehehe she is so talented la no autotune or anything
She's still awesome when she sings live

Jjang! Ok gnight ^_^ 


Happy Birthday again Vivian!!! I'm so glad we made it to your house and you got to blew the candles!!

Thank God for all these wonderful people in my life :D I'm eternally grateful
I'm planning to write locked letters for each one of you and then you guys will be the only ones who know the pw

After my finals okay! :D gnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment