Super nervous bcos my coursework marks suck ttm T T
Kendra said she saw fishball with another girl ALREADY gosh m i so forgettable XD
Chris' grandma passed away :(
And he even got sick and going to have finals somemor
I pray that all is good with him and he and his family can jie ai
LAPTOP FINALLY FIXED gon to lay my hands on them next week too ^_^
Chris will b fetching us to exam halls so MAJOR THANKS
Tryin to improve my r/s with hss bcos she is the one who is ALWAYS by my side literally
Even tho
Her
Breathe
Sometimes
Really
Cannot
Stand
I tried to hint her by asking her to drink more water and said that she is 发热 alr then she said 我没有那么容易发热的
Okay lor.... I ren ren ren
I really am feeling damn nostalgia lah~~~!!! Miss my trashtalk gang and how they would accept me no matter how teruk i am! And cold wars only exist for 5mins XD or maybe longer
and lastly,
I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO SPEND TIME WITH MY PARENTS N ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS N BOBO N JIANGJIANG
N ALL OF U GUYS ^_^
I miss everyone so damn much!!!!!
And christmas XD okay bb gnight
No comments:
Post a Comment