AND WE PRETENDED IT COULD LAST FOREVER
Omg so addicted to this song or actually this whole album!!!!
Yes it is 3.10 am i told everyone I'm going to slp alr but no i am still here wide awake lol
I slept this noon gua prob that's why i couldnt sleep!
I felt better :D
Idk i feel more positive?? After all the anger i held bcos dota is lagging as hell zzzz
I love my parents so much!!!
And all my dear dear friends who stand by me no matter what! You guys know who you are :D
And chris just now paid for my food again dayum does this mean he likes me pls be no y cant we be just friends why
WHY
Tmr pay his breakfast ok deal
I go and try to study ok cos i know i will be tired till then!
I miss y'all so much :(
I miss how i met tansabun during my sem break and her little break and all we did was just talk and talk and talk and choco lava cake omg
And valerie chang where we did nothing but nonsense and fun
And tricia heng where i go to her house and we do silly videos and her fetching me here and there
And laiwanqing where we go to 18c to gossip and cheesecakes
And leahko where we went everywhere; movie lunch shopping
And shushan who stayed at her house and me at my house lmao
And my old sec friends!!! Miss them so much!
What did i do to deserve the love from all of you! All i did is stupid stuffs and being myself and narcissistic and proud and arrogant and again stupid and i get all those love and attention from you guys
Xie xie father God who placed all of you guys in my life :D
And no i didnt go to sunday service today again :(
Haiz i really need to deal with this
I miss y'all so much
No comments:
Post a Comment