1. I haven't been taking care of my body since sem break :( have been sleeping really really late or rather early in the morning lol bcos of....
2. I lose my temper very easily :( albeit i think it's better than last time BUT STILL
3. They are so so so selfless and all I'm being is just selfish ;(
Sorry sorry ah papa mama, sorry that you two have to tolerate my shit even when I'm so old already :(
Cannot imagine that it's the year where I'll become 19.... It's 2015!! It's so surreal?!
I'm glad that i went to the countdown party!! It made everything better :)
Haiz I'm so guilty of sleeping late rn even tho it's alr 4am and I'm still awake haiz
And even if I'm not awake i would be playing dota and didn't help her with any chores ;(
So ok my resolutions will be to sleep before 12! Or okay 1!
And stay at home as frequent as possible
And help my mom with chores!
And be more patient
And be more selfless!
Imitate the Lord who created you, love your neighbours like yourself! I'll be needing constant reminders for these but still!!
Thank you for everything!!! And i pray that my family will be guided to the right path and may you bless them in every way!
Also pray for my brothers and sisters who might be lost and goal-less in their lives.
Please guide the lost lambs back on their tracks!
In Jesus' mighty name, I pray! Amen
Sry not all of them ahhh

No comments:
Post a Comment