Monday, 2 February 2015

I love you guys so so much

Now that i have done telling my parents i love them i can sleep peacefully

Bcos of the asian culture we have, we don't express our love to each other as often or almost never. 

And that's like the worst thing ever. Bcos all you need to survive and live better is knowing that people you love endlessly, loves you too. 

Endless love, to the best parents in the world. 

They may not be the richest
They may not be the fanciest
They may not be the most understanding
They may not be the funniest

But they are my parents
They've given me everything they have; the best they can give.

And I'm grateful for them O lord

I sincerely pray for the health of my lovely parents, and i pray that they'll get to know you in their lives soon.
It may be difficult, it may be impossible; but with you O lord, impossible are made possible.
Father I pray that they will be full of happiness and I pray that you'll bless them.

In jesus' mighty name, i ask and pray
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment