Monday, 23 February 2015

oop

哎哟很烦欸!!!
ok啦至少解决了问题1号 帮妈妈找到人帮他了!!! XD

1. 回去一定要去block F看scholarships available了
2. 准备mid term PLEASE
3. 去taylors的scholarship day

omg i need to and i must start to revise my mid term tests already
AND ALSO START ON MY ASSIGNMENTS

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO 没有药救了

I needa cut my time on D2 like seriously
Going back to Kampar tomorrow night, and I still don't feel school....

If I ever left UTAR and went to Taylor's, it'll be devastating
i'll have to leave my already comforted zone (lol did that make sense), and all my already closed friends (again does it???)
and enter a fresh new environment full of strangers
and start all. over. again.

and that is one tiring task and job and trouble
but i know i'll love the whole process albeit how much i complain about it now :/

okay lah haih needa push this stuff aside! nothing works if i screw up my finals this semester anyway.
!!!! you really need to start studying you lazy ass

it's very scary and also very exciting

okay i needa stop goodbye

AND I NEED TO START. STUDYING.

STUDY
OMG
START STUDYING YOU SHITHEAD

FATHER I T.T I'll just leave all my burdens and also my future unto your loving hands my dear lord
i really needa start going to church.........
father i'll just follow the paths you've prepared for me :(
if it's meant to be, it will be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment