Sunday, 22 March 2015

I'd never thought things would progress into this.
My world was so peaceful and wonderful till I grew up.
I didn't know there is so much responsibilities to hold
I didn't know there is so much road to plan
I didn't know there is so much problems to worry

I don't even know what to think right now, everything seems to be going wrong.

I can never win the devil who hides deep within me

can i just stop and breathe?

and whenever this comes into my mind, I thought of my parents
what about them? they've struggled even more than I had in their years of being alive.
idk everyone else seems to be so carefree and stuff and i'm just here sulking in my own bitterness

i don't even know

i am just living
i am just doing what i thought i ought to do

but there actually is so much more to think about
and i am so sick of thinking
i am so sick of endless worrying and troubling
when you thought you finally figured things out
you realized you never did

i dont even know

I DONT EVEN KNOW

...
???? what do i do now

No comments:

Post a Comment