Thursday, 10 March 2016

I'm always ungrateful and unappreciative.....
I need to start to be grateful more and appreciate every little things more.
Yah i only talk about keyang on this blog nowadays but he really is playing a huge part in my life, literally.
We're ALWAYS chatting. You know the couples who only text each other probably at night bcos they had their own stuff to do in the day? 
We're the exact opposite!
He always has the time for me and places me as his top priority
For that I'm super grateful!!!
He always WANTS to talk to me!!! 
I think I've started to take it for granted, and when i look back now, he's so niceeeee
He's always there for me while I might disappear randomly in a convo :/
Aaaaaa
Xie xie bao bei
Thank you for trying to maintain the r/s by not changing a single thing you've done since the beginning of this r/s 
People have always told me that 你们这样只是热恋期 久了就不会了
And I'm proud to say that I've proved them wrong!!! B-) 

变的应该是我 
I need to find the old me back, and try not to be an ass to you :b

好想好想你 




No comments:

Post a Comment