Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Because you live.

I felt so disappointed in myself, really. :(
I can't control my temper and I really do get annoyed super easily.
My apologies to the two of youuuu, Tricia and kanasai .
Tricia my temper must've shocked you right? :<<<<<  I didn't mean anything hurt if I've said anything horrible. :<
And kanasai, aiya you have been used to it already right?! heeheeeee, but still, so sorry. :(

I just dislike the feeling, uhm yup.
What actually have I done. I felt that i'm so micro, super micro. Never did anything right.......
And at this moment, this late midnight, it's easier to made me feel sad .__. Even if nothing happened.
Yea I think all i've done is so dumb , why so stupid ah -___-
Whenenver the second time when i'm trying to not being stupid, i'm just being stupid-er and double the pain in the assssssssssssssssssssss.

Words are really magic. You will never know how deep the scar you've caused by your words.
Living generously, kindly, without gossiping others, doesn't bother about people's opinion.
When can i actually do that. All i've been thinking about is influences.
Look , i'm finding myself excuses again.

Because you make me believe in myself, when nobody else can help. 
YOU ARE SO AWFUL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU USELESS STUT, ALL YOU'VE DONE IS USELESS.
im so awfully bad, why am I behaving like this??????????what can i do father.

No comments:

Post a Comment