I really wanted to shout just one sentence.
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?
I was so shocked!!! Shocked about everything that came out from your mouth!!
Probably I was once like that too, but i'm glad that I already came out of it. :D
But then, you were the kindest people I've ever met. Or should I take this as you know how to protect yourself already?
But this is way too unacceptable. :(
You became so weird. Maybe just me.
If you saw this, I really don't mean anything bad!!! I mean it!!
I'm just saying this real, why could those vicious words came out from your mouth?!
Moreover, though you said you felt guilty, what I saw wasn't guilty,
it was nothing. You made me felt like you felt nothing about the thing happened :C .
I know I know it's not your fault for causing that happened! LOL of course you're not the one who caused that thing happened! But just , it felt so weird, for you to hating people, cursing 'round.....
Maybe i'm taking this thing too seriously.
Well, even my mother could take this as a good start.
Yeap, you started to protect yourself in a bad way, bad bad way.
Time back when I was acting like this too, you're the one beside me and never be digusted with me, you were standing beside me, and telling me whatever I did you'll be aside and supporting me.
Sorry for hurting your feelings before, what I did before is so childish that I can't even!!!
Truly regret and ashamed of. :(
But, look! I got awake and I knew what I did is wrong.
So it's my turn, to stand aside you, and suport every thing you did. And giving you advices at the moment when you're confused. Although the advices won't 100% be the right one LOL, but I'll give you the best I've got. :D
SO,
MY BEST BEST BEST FRIEND,
I'LL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU, CHEERING AND SING FOR YOUUUUUUUUU.
sing? Ya lah sing. rofl.
No comments:
Post a Comment