Thursday, 30 August 2012

Cute sleepyhead

Yayyyyy, I'm the cute sleepyhead which I've just mentioned at the title. XD
I always sleep at the time which isn't sleep time, like physics class -___- , and tuition classes; fml -__-"
Today was the wenming tuition!!! Which is the one I dislike the most :x
And the HengMC didn't come AGAIN T__T , which means I have to sit all alone hahahaha wtf.
Middle of the class, I became kind of sleepy, I tried my best to stop myself from yawning ; __ ; , but then nothing works.............................
I slept #likeaboss LOL, and I still don't understand why teacher never wake me up one =__="
Or should I say in another word, did wenming teacher give me up already?.................... LOL
'cus when the other girl tried to sleep ah, he immediately mock her up, yup in the mocking mode. LOL
But then I can sleep without a single kacau, why ah? Or the teacher dotes me the most baahahha?!

My cousin is coming to my house later, :'( and I don't like her coming........ I don't mean that I dislike her, I just dislike sharing room with others ; ___ ;
Plus she is like one of the computer-addicted type person, just like me hahahaha, but then her mother doesn't allow her to play computer, like about 30minutes for maximum hahahhaa.
So when she comes to our house ah, she stays in front of the desktop for at least 4 hours, which means I have to stay awake until she WANTS to sleep. Actually no lah, I'll just ask her to go to sleep haahha, but then I'll let her play for about 3 hours hor, I'm so kind-hearted eh? Fall in love with me, no? HHAHAHAH
So when there's a holiday, she'll just take the chance and come to our house hahaha! Then computer spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">Since tomorrow is National Independence Day, she's coming over for a night.
Yah, she is on her way already I think.

Oh and there's something I want to tell,
NELSON is going to the lawatan!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy LOL HAHAHAHAHA.
Why can he be this handsome oh my geeeeee bahahaha.
And I hope this will be a really enjoyable lawatan ^______^
Happy National Day, Malaysia! :D

Bellariel X. <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment