Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Manners.

Probably I've been way too gentle than before ah, really mah??
I really can't tolerate people who can't talk politely......... Do I ? =___=
Me myself can't even talk REEEEEEEEEEALLY politely.....
This is me, lol. effing nerd one, always searching other's bad thing then never search myself one hahaha.
LOL I really can't take it, the way WQ treating my calculator.
AND YES IM PETTY HAHAHAHA, like seriously one lol =___=.
I can't take the way she presses my buttons T_______T . MY CALCULATOR SURE HURT ALOT ONE AH JUST THAT SHE CANNOT SAY :(
I was jokingly warning her stop using my calculator that roughly before I was flaming at her -___-
She just cannot understand what i meant wtffffffff.
and the way she clicked on the AC button like 100 times even the screen is already CLEAN AND CLEAR!!!
AND switching off the calculator once she had finish using.
Me and Ahem1 often share our things, and yes, calculator too.
Maybe I've had a habit that I will leave my calculator on 'cus I know she might want to use, except that when I'm angry at her hahahaha.
Then whenever I want to use after WQ ( who is sitting beside me) used my calculator,
the first time- Okay I'll just switch it on, no harm mah.
the second time- Telling her to stop switching off.
the third time- AH WQ CAN YOU STOP BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.
And I did something ridiculous lol, I gave Ahem1's calcutor to her so me and Ahem1 are sharing MY calculator =____=
And she never seems get it, aiyah her pattern memang macam ini one.
And someday i will.................. PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE HAHAHAHAHA, GEDDIT GEDDIT? XD

Maybe my complains don't make sense to alot of people ah hahahaha lol, that's why I'm writing these into my blog! hahahahaha., AND to prevent myself from forgetting it yeeeeeeeeeeee x)
To have something interesting in this second post of the day, I shall release a really bombbombbomb news hahahaha.
LWQ LOVES NKL HAHAHAHAHHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment