Monday, 27 August 2012

Gu-meh.

Desires can never be satisfied.
It's a braaaaaaaaaand new week! And my pinky toe is not in pink T____T
The last Saturday night, while I was working ah my toe hit the stupid door,
AND NO ONE BELIEVES THAT IT HURT SO MUCH :@
Well, and I cry to make them believe hahahhaa so they did!

Once I thought, I could remember anything that happened in my life, including now. But after getting remind by sooooooo many people hahaha, I then realized that things I remember are only the better side of me! XD
Too realistic :P I couldn't remember a single soul while I'm in the rebellious period........... Try me!
But I don't think forgetting is good leh, forgetting makes me forget. LOL.
Makes me forget things I could've want to remember, even hardisk has its limit hahaha, so do I!!
I didn't know what to respond, so I told Ahem1 about it.
AND I FORGOT, my role is about being quiet and aside Ahem2, not complaining hor? :(
I really wished I could tell the Ahem2 about what I think, but I don't have the courage lol.
Yea it feels sooooooo bad, knowing everything and couldn't tell a single soul. #ittakestwo XD
What should I do about this? :(

This morning! Hahahah the WQ has been blabbing about his white-horse-prince.
And it reminds me of when I'm blabbing mine too! I don't have any extra sad feelings, I just love the feeling when I have someone to love and remember, and to blabb about!!!
Simply love that hahaha, is there by any chance that I could be the main role of someone else's blabbing chat?
Hahahahha sampat!!!! If there's someone ah then I could've curl up and cry and shout thank you hahahahaha.
I think Ahem1 is kind of worry when WQ mentioned that thing. It's okayyyy already Ahem1!! ahem ahem XD
When WQ asked about, who among us two is the craziest when blabbing about boys to Ahem1, I think she had her answer already but she couldn't say it out hahaha, 'cus WQ is so excited and she doesn't want to pour cold water ah? ahhahaha, that's what I think lah.
'cus for me ah I think I'm seriously crazier than her leh, although it's not good thing lah. 'cus she just started her crazy journey mah! Mine last for about 2months leh darling!!-nose pointing the ceiling-
I cried ,I laughed, I even fainted, hahahaha no lah just joking!!
I deeply understand how WQ feels okay!!!! Want to smile whenever remembered the chat we had, the face of his and everything nice!!!! Crying sommore hahaha.

And bad emotion came on when I reached caolu. Well, I am not going to gossip bad things behind people anymore! Must jianchizhu ahhhhhhhh :O Yah , just take it as dust and wind okay.


 Love this pictureeeeeeee!
The left side one is me ah LOL , the right side one is................... THE MYSTERY AHEM2 ROFL.

-drum rolls-

and now I present you a ti-ko, you can lodge a report at the police station if you think the person in the picture is way too ti-ko and her smile disgusted you okay hahahhaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment