I once thought,
why my house is so small compare to the others; why my dad had never given me money to spend; why am I so small and unnoticeable; why..................
I kept on thinking how worse the condition I'm in, and I forgot all the good things; thus, never cherish anything.
Instead of being positive, I was busying complaining things.
A has a really good life. A smooth, soft and straight road that A's mother has made for A.
I was so jealous.
Why can A has her princess life while I have to be a servant. (that's what i'd been thinking at the past)
Now then I realized, along with regret, I finally knew that I am loved by parents, ALOT. Just in different ways.
My parents couldn't afford me the best, but they gave me the best they had.
But what I do was overwhelming with STUPIDITY AND DUMBNESS WTF.
I kept on complaining what I had was lousy and cheapo. wtf
Now when I think what I've done, I'm so ashamed of it. I can't tell you I'm 100% matured now, but at least I'm MORE mature compare to the past.
Hurting my parents' feelings T_________T . Feeling so bad about that.
Now, I've warned myself, never hurt their feelings. Our relationships also dragged nearer already!
Although sometimes I still talk back to them ah :x That can't be avoid one right? XD
I'm now also a princess, and always will be. The best and the cutest one forever!!
Last thing,
MAMA AND PAPA I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH AH, #youdontsayXD
Signing off,
Bellariel. X
No comments:
Post a Comment