Tuesday, 4 September 2012

GEE GEE GEE GEE

Its 10.24pm!!!! I couldn't stop smiling since it rains!!!!!!!!!!! UBERLY HAPPY X3
Yea I asked for rain today!!! The feeling that it came true just feel so niceeeeee!!
ESP camp will surely be fun one! right?! XD
Just now when it rains, I couldnt stop myself from walking outside, and showering in rain!!!! But got stopped by my dad immediately ahahahah. So I used an umbrella huuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu.
THIS IS SO GREAT!!! Immediately shifted my frequency to another one ^____^ A happy frequency, muack muack!! I'll be 170cm soon and I'll be an air stewardess. :D
Well, it deserves another thinking ^______^
Couldn't stop myself from smiling, seriously!!! Typing this post with my mouth gantung atassssss aahahaha!! Hopefully it will be a happy tomorrow too! :D

-What am I thinking now?
- presents, watches, Nelson, taobao, rain!!!!, and my futureeeeeee. Very well done future! :D
 Goodluck Bella, God is supporting you behind ^___^ , never ever forget that theres always Him on my side!

Bella X. <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment