Sunday, 9 September 2012

how's the weather?

My internet got cut off again ahhhh, owe tmnet for three months ahahaha!
This is the first Saturday after quitting my job at 18c,AND GUESS WHAT,
I felt extremly great HAHAHAHALOL. Plus I get to go to the church heeheeee.
Im still in the dilemma lehh, after I saw the pictures uploaded by qien and qingyi.....
I-city looks really fun T.T, why did the lawatan have to meet with ESP camp......
I wanted to go KL too....But I dont wanna miss ESP camp too :(
Especially after today.... They even told me that the church can pay for my participating fee :<
So touchedddddd! Aiya fanzheng KL wont run away one right? sighhhhhh.
I wanna go x.x
Its okay! KL is not going to disappear.....
Yea self comforting failed. ==

Yea Bella, you should start studying really soon! The date is 16th October guys! Im going to get reaaaaally good results heeheee :P, I think. hahahaha.
I wanma go KL..... XC

Signing off, Bellariel x.

No comments:

Post a Comment