Thursday, 20 September 2012

The little little butterfly.

Um, though my title wrote butterfly ah, I'm actually scared of butterfly........ I like the word 'butterfly' , but I don't like the real real butterfly. Okay thats it, I'll stop the butterfly thing.

As you pawdy can see (as if), my internet has recovered!!!! YAYYY. Not much excitement but the drugs had came back. :<
Yesterday ah my buibui sis came back from Singapore, along with a CASIO plastic bag!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO EXCITING WEEEEEEEE. I sat beside her, holding the CASIO plastic bag, look at her with full of grateful and touching elements:-


But all she gave me was:-
"This is Erjie one, you can wear it if you dare to." 

AND THE THUNDER STRIKES. 
Wth isn't this mine? I was thinking in my head like I shouldn't. :OO 
Yea and I made myself in a really awkward situation, and disappointment came through. T___T
I wanted to cry actually hahahaha, or in fact I did LOL hahahaha, I'm laughing like others but then my tears rolled down T_T, of course I quickly swiped it away XD.
It was an accident, just disappointment has packed to its brim > <
But I'm sure she'll buy one for me at my birthday!!!!! RIGHT SISTER? AM I RIGHT? :< 

I actually enjoy receiving gifts from others but then I never give presents to others. :'< I'm cool like that hahahah.
So here's my wishlist pawdies!

a.
Justin Bieber- Someday. 
Which I'm going to buy for myself ! :D ?

b. 
Fujifilm- Instax.
This has been my dream since last year I think.

c.

CASIO- Baby-G.
Lastly,
THIS IS DA BOSS MAN, THIS IS BOMB. Probably for now though hahaha.

Aiya my desires are like wetwet's stomach, since both of them will never be full. = =
So I'll just buy any that I can afford of, no? =_____=
This is making me guilty so lets jump off this subject alright.

I've decided-ed-ed-ed to go to that KL trip with 4Cempaka. Hopefully this will be an enjoyable one! ^^
I shall control myself, no?

 I shall end that subject with a facepalm.

Byebye pawdies!
X Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment