Exams!!! So far yet so near lol ahahaha!! This is 14th September. :D
Weewee jiayou ahhhhhh, new ship represents a whole new start! My brotha is going to have his 21st birthday ALREADY o____o Time flies so fast ah, suddenly he is already 21st liao.
Nothing much for me to write leh. Le crazy sister went back to her house and I felt glad until now LOL.
I maintain my great mood until now huuuhuuu. Lonely? Of course!!! But I'd like myself to feel lonely instead of anger lor!!
My pinky toe was zek tio that time mah, until now haven't fully healed wtf. Yea I can walk and jump but not moving the toe itself. Why ah people like to step on my toe one, 'cos I'm too small to be seen ah?
LOL Xinqi told me that I don't look like 39kg :< AHA it's alright! Since I'm the real 39kg :P
I wanna reach 170cm lol, NO NOT FAR heehehee. Nelson is so handsome ah I can't even hahahaha.
Those stars are so prettyyyyyy, and me too hahaha!
Actually really nothing to write leh, I just want to type type type hehehehehe.
I'm so glad!!!
5.30pm have to work again :( Goodbyeeeeeeeee. xx


No comments:
Post a Comment