The time is ticking every single second, gosh this is so bad. Soon it will be the exam date! X( I don't want toooooooooooo. Despite the exam, holidays are also dragging nearer yayyyy! This is the future, what about the past?
Was just flipping back my old class book. In case you don't understand my broken english, that's the book where friends leaving comments and personal profile, usually before graduating or leaving the school lah. By doing that then only one can remember them mah!
This morning, me and Wetwet were flipping through Xiaohui's class books, which are really funny hahahha! 'cus all the comments and writings are so primary school-ish!! So me too, went to take out my own class book *blinks* to check it out ka. Wetwet kept on murmuring about how she missed her primary school life. Seriously, I had no hard feelings about that lol. Well, 'cus I don't remember what memories I had in primary school, x.x nor the friends I'd been spending my time. Seriously ah, who was my bestie way back then? So curious lol hahahha!
Sometimes I do met some primary school friends on the street, but I don't really greet them, except those I am still having contact la. Its just so weird, saw them and had no memories about them. -__- Seriously don't know how to break the ice lor hahahha. Had been acting blind the past few years, if I suddenly recovered and can see them already bu shi hen guai?!?! Hahahahha!
It's the worst when you met those primary school friends who have already dropped to lembah negatif lol. I once met B, who is a boy, having long fringes and eating a lollipop.......... I wonder does he stand on a wheelchair wtf. B is still having a good relation with C, who is also my primary school's friend. As expected, C is also having long fringes and eating lollipop wtf . Can you imagine that?! A 16-year old boy having long fringes and then being really 'cool' with biting a lollipop. AHHHHHHH. -screams-
The old class book really brings back alot of memories of mine! Since I don't remember anything hahaha. Its kinda awkward when you saw them lah, 'cus they'd changed so much! Maybe they also think that I've changed la, but at least I changed to the better me, right?!?!?! Sometimes I really wanted to tell them, in a good way, that they'd changed, into a really gelish way .__." How should I start with that conversation lol, "Eh why you keep long fringes so disgusting and stop biting lollipop!!!" Ya then I think I'll be the bulleye that everyone is aiming lol.
Wetwet's classmate + 'tablemate' (geddit?!) named WW. And Wetwet missed him alot hahahaha! (oops, gender exposed.) Summore we still saw him yesterday hahaha! He also changed alot lah! Not going to describe that 'cus this post is already this long hahaha!
This Saturday, 29th, will be my gorgor's 21st birthday and he is going to have a buffet partayyyyy! And you the one who is watching is not invited yay! Hahahha. Have to go and prepare the pudding and jelly nao! Great sister. No?
So this is my day, though it hasn't ended yet lol. Bahbye! XO
No comments:
Post a Comment