Annyeong Haseyo! Its Friday!!!! If you asked, whats so great about Friday? Lemme tell you;
Friday leads to the two-days-off from school (Mostly), summore I skipped school today so it'll be a three-days off heeheee. Its not that I don't want to study okay, its because I have some errands for me to run on okay!
Nowadays people like to share about their own little things via social websites. Even when they sleep, what they eat, what are they doing AND when they are crying lol. As the technology level raising, people can connect themselves to social websites even easier! All the smartphones, tablets etc are easier to take along which also provides online services. Restaurants, cafes and even libraries have free wi-fi service which also allow us people to be online. My favorite domain to share my own little things is Instagram!
Instagram allows us to share our pictures online with others. It also provides gorgeous filters for us to edit the photo. I'm currently using SamsungGalaxySII which is running on Android. This application is available in GooglePlay and also AppStore. As long as you have smartphones, you are welcomed to download Instagram for free!
As a Android user, whenever I wanted to upload picture on Instagram, I have to crop the picture to make it square which is really frustrating. Sometimes the square cant even fit my head in!!! -cries-
Recently I've found out a 'trick' about uploading the picture without cropping your head out! Which is not actually a trick hahaha! -drum rolls-
The MagicHour camera!!
This application allows you to make your picture into a square without cropping it. Uhmm, how can I put it? Like shrunk your picture into a square without cropping your eye nor nose. So after you've shrunked your picture with MagicHour, you can upload your picture to Instagram without cropping!! Yayyy. (Android User)
Example;
I want to upload this picture on Instagram without cutting off any of my body part ;
After using MagicHour ;
Although its not really that visible but the photo now is square! Oh and MagicHour will add a frame to your photo as you can see above!
Now you are ready to upload a full picture to Instagram! ^__^ You are welcome.
This is for Android user, Im not sure if it works on Apple.
So this is it, thankiew for watching! :D
Have to read now bahbyeee...... XOXO Bellariel.




No comments:
Post a Comment