Thursday, 11 October 2012

Glad glad glad

I've been skipping school for days. :x And i'm playing computer like I don't have exams FML.
Fine, Deon apologized to me already so i'm not angry anymore! Let's forgive him shall we? Well, I'll take it as a yes. :P
AND
IM A LUCKY GIRL, IN THE LUCKY WORLDDDDDDDDD. Guess what?!?!?!?! Rebecca remembers me ASDLJASDLKASJD which is similar to winning the first prize kay. I'm so scared later she goes like, ''Huh who the f are you?" Just like the other T girl did. Meh, don't act that almighty leh, so scared. -___-
Heehee, there are alot of reasons for me to not leave the virtual world okay. I can know friends all around the world (people wants to be loveeeeeeeee), thats Justin Bieber's All around the world, in case you don't know hhahaha.
Yes everyone remembers me, lucky me <3 __="__" a="a" day="day" don="don" excepts="excepts" for="for" hour="hour" i="i" is="is" kay.="kay." me="me" nbsp="nbsp" one="one" only="only" p="p" read="read" scold="scold" t="t" this="this" woooooooooooooonderful="woooooooooooooonderful">
I have school tomorrow! Mehhhhhhhhhhhh, no?
xoxo Bellariel 

No comments:

Post a Comment