Monday, 22 October 2012

STUPIDITY OVERLOADS.

FINE IM NOT GNA TALK ABOUT HOW MY LIFE WAS. cus i'm too lazy to. ;~; But i'm feeling guilty if i didnt update my blog......... Kfine we'll start afresh nao baby.
I'm having weeks of exams, which is frustrating. .__. I didn't know what to do, who would want to read!!!! Yes I did read. I'm havin Chemistry for tomorrow :( Have to excuse from work a day and grinning later.

Oh let me tell you guys a really dumb thing. Today was Sejarah 3, uhhh an open-book-test in case you don't know. :) Which means you bring books in and rujuk all the things inside. Books = textbooks. Yea and this cleverness overload me, forgot to bring the textbook. YES THE TEXTBOOK. FML AJSHDAKJSDLAKSD.

But i'm still quite lucky cus i still get to borrow a textbook from a Sejarah teacher, WHOM IS NOT MY SEJARAH TEACHER. So angry lor, dam that A****, he lied to me that our exam starts after recess and he obviously refusing to lend me his book. Why? CUS OF JEALOUSY LOL. No i don't mean that teacher loves me. No? AHAHAH.
Cus I heed to Cikgu Sharifah's advices and brought papers. Aiya you don't need to know that much! Just that he is angry about how I heed to the other teacher's advices instead of his. Oops, gender spotted. Yes and Cikgu Sharifah lent me her textbook. ;~;
I LOVE YOU CIKGU.

I can't describe my stupidity with words. =____= DUMBFUC* LOL. Maybe i've been scolding people peabrain too frequently and then myself got influenced by the peabrain lol.
Saw this quote at 9gag :

When you did something you think is dumb and stupid enough, get over it. Just think about how people trying the push the door while the sign said PULL. 

AHAHAHHA AND THEN I DONT FEEL I'M STUPID AND DUMB ANYMORE.
Seriously lor, Wetwet is one of those stupids cus she always go against the sign. PULL THEN PUSH PUSH THEN PULL HAHAH. You ask me how am I so evil? Cus i rarely would do this kind of mistakes ahahaha.

What should I deal with this thing? Cus i feel insecure and i wonder about our future, das all I ever cared. MY FUTURE. I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment