Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Hai there.

Greetings from Tuesday! ^_____^ Tomorrow am having maths' exam, sho relax? I'm pretty good at it, no? YES.

I was playing Hydra as usual, about 7pm? Yea and something scary happened. T___T I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do that................... Yea but luckily nothing's gna happen to him! Cheers.

Kay nao pictures.
 This was from loooooooooooooooooooong time ago. But hey, ITS ME. YOU'LL NEVER GET TIRED TO SEE ME AHAHAHA.
The drawings on the face are done by Tricia. We were playing games in YF. And well, its pretty obvious that this is the punishments ahaha. I don't take this as a punishment lor, cus so cute of me. T_T WHY, WHY AM I SO CUTE. -pats my own shoulder-

Kay dont slap me.

This was taken at 14th October. Yea I remember this well cus that was Niuniu's wedding day! Uhh yea, and it was sdkasjdlajsdkajsldsad too. Huh you don't understand? Never mind, it's cool.

Okay, till i have more events to tell you guys. Goodnight to laptop and say hello to Maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment