I wanted to update my blog for such a long time already T___T And also, yesterday I figured something out! I finally got the happy mood which I had been longing to feel.... If only you understand what I mean heeheehee.
Well!! Face the pretty storm, roar ;
Uhm, photo from the unknown date lol. Quite long time ago already though. Nevermind, its still the pretty me hohoho. Pretty top from Bugis Street ^___^ But I don't think it suits me well, :< NEVERMIND.
This is from 1/10/12 , Monday. That was the day I skipped school and went to JB with my family! Shhhh, just act like you don't know okay?
OH AND PLEASE, ignore the messy room of mine ;__;
I had a really really really happy day today!!!! Yeechia, a senior of mine, brought me out to the town heehee. Tried the edible (lol) Snowgurt!! Which is a newly opened frozen yogurt shop. Never tried a frozen yogurt before, so I planned to go there a long time ago. There is also 30% discount available for one month to celebrate it's opening! ITS ONLY A MONTH, 30DAYS, or 31 lol. FASTER GO AND GRAB IT.
A really, uhm not really, quite funny daily joke happened today. My dad asked me, "Ning ah, what is the pinyin of 福?" In mandarin of course. "F-U " I replied. He "huh" because he didn't hear what I told him. So I repeated, " F-U F-U F-U F-U F-U F-U!!" GEDDIT? GEDDIT? I hope you do meh.
Prepare yourself for
AHA CAUGHT YOU OFF RIGHT?! YOU DIDN'T PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS CUTENESS RIGHT?! hahahahahha.
#2
The lovely Yeechia I mentioned, LONG LIVE MASTER YEECHIA. Thank you for fetching me here and there. T__T
#3
My really....... ugly....... frozen yogurt. I don't know why the shape is like that one. T__T Looks shitty hor?#4
WHO IS THIS CUTIE PIE WITH THE LOVELY SNOGURT CUP?!?!?! If you know her must intro her to me ok? Hugs
#5
The lovely Yeechia with the cutie. AGAIN WHO IS THE CUTIE ON THE RIGHT SIDE?! Ya the left side one also very nice.
After the Snogurt trip, yup trip lol. We went straight to the 18Degrees. The place I used to work at! Missed all of them!!! T^T
The forceful 丽薇 asked me to take photo with her. See the cutie pie has a sour face on already leh, but still so cute! I'm so jealous of her!!!! Arghhhh.
Hahahaha okay la, I shall stop the joke about the cutie pie. Later you all throw bombs on my blog ah. Please tolerate with my photos okay, loves and hugs! ^__^
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT DAY!!! Thank you thank you thank you and thank you! I love History, I love you teacher. No?
XOXO, Bellariel.
P.S ; Out again for Snogurt with my family!! Shall show pictures, oops, again heehee.








No comments:
Post a Comment